|Title:||On-Site Manager |
Reporting to a Director or Associate Director, the Manager is responsible for one or more Client site based teams of Team Leads and Team Members. The Manager is responsible for the needs of clients and maintaining overall operational effectiveness while being cognizant of the profit and loss results. The Manager oversees that all team members achieve a strong, positive and collaborative culture in respect to assigned clients. This individual must demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s strategic plans, short and long term goals and mission, vision and values by representing the company in a caring and professional manner..
Primary / Essential Functions:
The Primary/ essential job duties may not be exhaustive.
- Effectively and efficiently performs essential job duties.
Client Centered Services:
Includes operational accountability for Client relationships, maintenance, reporting and start-up.
- Serves as the primary interface on day-to-day issues for one major or multiple clients with up to a million dollars in revenues and/or multiple service lines
- Participates in the activities of new client start-up and provides staffing support and training
- As directed, initiates and participates in client and JOC meetings and follows up on action items
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reports possible breaches of contract
- Assists in completing, delivering and presenting monthly client reports and addresses client feedback to Director or Associate Director
Includes leading by values and visibility to accomplish goals, ensure quality, and develop policy and procedures while mentoring team members to achieve success in their areas of responsibility.
- Leads by values, the activities of up to 20 team members and may include a Team Lead
- Establishes team goals with direction of direct report and assists team members in setting and reaching person goals while diligently taking steps required to help them succeed
- Primary administrator of established QA processes and monthly review. Results and corrective actions are coordinated with direct report and aspects of task may be delegated
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures and monitors for adherence to guidelines
- Primary administrator of team member timekeeping practices and related issues/corrective actions via council from HR and direct report
- Monitors team member adherence to Compliance policies, reports any potential violations, and participates in corrective action
- Provides subject matter expertise to ensure that team members receive the appropriate training and materials required to perform their job and participate in training as required
- In mentoring to administrate, or administrates hiring, counseling, disciplinary actions, or terminations after coordination with the Director/Associate Director and HR
- Schedules, leads and participates in monthly team meetings
- Administrates or participated in administrating the team member annual review process and consults with direct report to determine appropriate associated increases
Includes staff management responsibility for hiring and resource allocation.
- Primary administrator of work assignments/schedules. Consults with direct report to ensure productivity and performance goals are met. Recommends and schedules overtime usage and monitors for appropriate usage, effectiveness, etc.
- Participates in the identification of FTE resource needs and working with HR on sourcing and setting up and participating in interviews and hiring decisions
Includes monitoring profit and loss and the preparation of internal monthly reports and client invoicing.
- Reviews monthly expense and revenue with Director and makes recommendations if improvement is required while participating in budget development and ongoing review
- Assists Director with information to substantiate the monthly budget variance
- Prepares an accurate and timely monthly client invoice
Includes involvement with efficiencies, process and initiatives.
- Routinely reviews and identifies any problems with the timely flow and processing of client accounts through timely resolution
- Is being mentored in the development of technological advancements that could facilitate improving processes and results
Includes involvement in professional organizations and relationship management.
- Participates in any training opportunities offered to facilitate self-development and potential for advancement
- Serves as a key driver of company culture and attitudes while leading by example, fostering team member engagement and providing clear vision to the team
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through completion of a four year degree
- Requires a minimum of five years of related job experience
- Experience in the health care field or with a health care services related business
- Working knowledge of computer programs and technical applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities are required
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications